- Assume the dSLR will make them good photographers. (Classic)
- Think one brand is better than the other and/or compare a basic model to an enterprise class model. (Hearsay)
- Go for the cheapest and get "Body only" then complain why the camera is so darn expensive and doesn't come with a lens or delay buying while waiting for the price to go down. (Miser)
- Delay buying while waiting for the next new model "coming out soon". (Fear of obsolescence)
- Request for a dSLR that is easy to use. (Dreaming)
- Assume they know a lot already after using a compact for so many years and think the dSLR is a justifiable upgrade. (Hahaha!)
- Bought a bridge camera. (Facepalm)
Now you know!