1. Connect your camera without the memory card to the computer using the USB cable. There is no other way. If it is not possible for you to do this step, go to a computer or photo shop and let them do it for you.
2. Copy files to the computer. If you are not going to put the pictures to the memory card, you are done.
3. If you are going to transfer the pictures to the memory card, disconnect the camera fro the computer and install the memory card.
4. Reconnect camera to the computer.
5. Copy files from computer to camera. The files will now be saved in the memory card.
If you have a USB card reader, you can connect both the camera and the memory card separately to the computer at the same time and copy the files directly from camera to memory card without saving to the computer first.
Now you know